Advertisement

MAN DARES ME TO COME TO THE ENGLEWOOD STATION, AND I COME PART 1 (threats in the descrption)

MAN DARES ME TO COME TO THE ENGLEWOOD STATION, AND I COME PART 1 (threats in the descrption) Part 2 the next day 3rd shift 100x's WORSE-


This is a link to the threats by the man in the thumbnail, and the ones tslked about in this video!


(The threats posted on one of my video's by the man in the thumbnai)l "I would love to see you and your ctackhead buddy comedown to the Englewood station on 3rd watch, and pull that s&%t at the desk. Man oh man I would love it, then you walkout makin some pansy ass noise like a little kid...GET A LIFE LOSER!

(NO RESPONSE 1 MINUTE LATER) you are a coward talking shit to PEOPLE WITH GUNS. Man I woulda loved your punk ass to walk into my office at 51st and State, "The Jets" for real you wouldn't of SEEN to tough little girl.

(NO RESPONSE 1 MINUTE LATER) Dude you are a JAGOFF and I'm gonna makesure the gang and tact team pay you a visit. Come in here yelling at Cops about something, pull that in Englewood, I DARE YOU!

In my comment section the hospice version of Walter White, who has had a You Tube channel for seven years and has 7 SUBSCRIBER'S, Threatens me to come down i'll put his comments on DISORDERLY PRODUCT NEWS Facebook page and disorderlyproduct instagram. Watch how I walk in cordial, and these fake bully's get put in there place one by one. Some Asian guy comes running up all hopped up on sugar spitting food and screwing up the Policy, but the Sgt. takes the cake....LITERALLY a good ten minutes of him whinning how I came in with a camera. These are the Cops that give good Cops a bad name, if there are any good Cops left. Pathetic is the only word I have to describe this station the Englewood district. #DISORDERLYPRODUCTNEWSDECALS #CHICAGO

Man threatens disorderly peabody,Englewood district,dares person to come to station,angry,threatens citizen at police station,#DEMANDYOURFLAG,I dare you to come down,bad guy,walter white if he,

Post a Comment

0 Comments