Advertisement

My sword is bigger 😉 (Minecraft VR HARDCORE Survival w| Friends!) Pilot Ep.

My sword is bigger 😉 (Minecraft VR HARDCORE Survival w| Friends!) Pilot Ep. A few friends and I decided that we would play some Minecraft VR Hardcore together! Yes you heard that right, VR. Virtual reality multiplayer HARDCORE! This serious should be out EVERY Saturday if not Sunday! Watch live every Sunday on twitch at
Join my Discord server:

DISCLAIMER: This video contains humor, language, and jokes that may not be suitable for kids under the age of 13. This video is solely made for audiences 13 and older. Thank you.

Become a member here!:
Video Editor!:
Check out the other people here:
Disa:
Greigh:
Ender:
Cyniko:

My Patreon!:

My Social Media Links
Twitter:
Instagram:
Twitch:

minecraft,minecraft vr,vr minecraft,minecraft virtual reality,minecraft virtual,minecraft reality,minecraft real,minecraft real life,minecraft hardcore vr,minecraft vr hardcore,minecraft virtual reality hardcore,funny,multiplayer survival,multiplayer hardcore,multiplayer hardcore survival,ep. 1,episode 1,pilot episode,episode pilot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments