Advertisement

Pick a card 🧡 What are their conscious feelings and subconscious feelings for me? (timeless)

Pick a card 🧡 What are their conscious feelings and subconscious feelings for me? (timeless) Happy Halloween! 🎃 this reading is about someone's conscious and subconscious feelings for you, their conscious feelings they are aware of and their subconscious feelings they may not be aware of at all, or they could be aware of them, but not pay attention to them as much as the conscious feelings. Hopefully you enjoy this reading, thank you for watching!

🧡 timestamps 🧡
1: 1:40
2: 10:16
3: 19:25
4: 27:22
5: 36:00
6: 47:50

This is a timeless pick a card so you can watch whenever and the messages will still be accurate to the time you're watching. And also this is a general reading so take only messages that resonate with you.



📧Personal readings🔮(**Please email me for info about my availability for personal readings)

* For info about personal readings and prices please email me at: mystical222venusian@gmail.com
*Paypal:
*Cash app: cash.me/$MysticalVenusian

*No health or legal readings*


💖Donations are appreciated, thank you! or cash.me/$MysticalVenusian





Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only. This is a general reading it will not resonate with everyone. Do not use tarot in substitution for advice from a professional. Please remember you have free will and don't have to do anything i tell you to. I am not responsible for the actions taken because of my readings. No refunds for personal readings.

tarot,pick a card reading,tarot pick a card reading,pick a card how does he feel about me,horoscope,astrology,twin flames,soulmates,intuitive reading,twin flame reading,pick a card,pick a card love,pick a card what are his feelings for me,pick a card how do they feel about me right now,pick a card how does he feel about me right now,pick a card his feelings for me,pick a card his feelings vs your feelings,timeless,

Post a Comment

0 Comments