Advertisement

The Truth about Glorious GMMK Compact 60% Keyboard..

The Truth about Glorious GMMK Compact 60% Keyboard.. i've had the gmmk 60% for well over 8 months since release. there are a few things I want to talk about that affect my daily use. many keyboards exist such as ducky one 2 mini, anne pro 2, and some others, but with the gmmk, I need to talk about some issue i have with it. maybe in the future, we'll have a gmmk 2.0 that solves some of these. enjoy the video! like! thank you!

I talked about these in the video. I didn't know they were on sale!
Probably cause of Black Friday/Holidays! Get them now!
🛒 Get Hot-Swap Keyboard!
🛒 Get My New Main!

instagram @sanchanrp
twitter @sanchanrp

thanks for watching!

#duckyone2mini #gmmk #gloriouspcgamingrace

gmmk compact,gmmk,glorious gmmk,glorious,mechanical keyboard,ducky one 2 mini,60% keyboard,gmmk 60% review,glorious keyboard,truth about gmmk,truth about glorious gmmk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments