Advertisement

Additional Messages: Time for the doc, long distance, higher education, hi from heaven - Merry Xmas!

Additional Messages: Time for the doc, long distance, higher education, hi from heaven - Merry Xmas! General Information:
These readings are general. The messages may or may not apply to you - Its luck of the draw. Please use your own discernment. Always make your own choices and remember nothing is ever set in stone - Free will applies. You have the power to create your life and this responsibility always rests with you. Always do what is right for yourself and your personal situation.

Decks:
The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit - Kim Krans
www.thewildunknown.com
Modern Spellcaster's Tarot - Melanie Marquis & Scott Murphy
The Enchanted Lenormand Oracle - Caitlin Matthews
The Spirit Messages - John Holland
Rebel Deck (The Original) - www.rebeldeck.com
Devine Doors - Andres Engracia www.rockpoolpublishing.com.au/devine-doors
Fin De Siecle Kipper - Ciro Marchetti

Other:
Personal Readings Available - For more info,
Email - kennathespiritchannel@hotmail.com

PayPal Donation:
(Please type 'Donation' for donation - Every bit helps and is greatly appreciated. Thank you. 🙏)


About Me:
I don't like to label myself as anything but apparently I had to find an identity for this lifetime 😅
So yeah, I've called myself a Spirit Channel.

Messages can come through to me from Spirit Guides, the Deceased, Higher Self and the Angelic Realm. When I read cards, I channel, I use knowledge, symbology, empathy and a Psychometry mix.

I feel it, I say it how it is.
I swear, I love and Australia is my home.👍

Much love to you, and may you enjoy the journey. xo

Xmas!

Post a Comment

0 Comments