Advertisement

Anitta & Poo Bear - Will I See You Reaction!

Anitta & Poo Bear - Will I See You Reaction! As a request, I react to the music video for Will I See You by Anitta and Poo Bear!

#Anitta
#PooBear
#WillISeeYou

My name is Rob Simmons and welcome to my Youtube channel! Where you will find reactions, unboxings, and hopefully more types of videos as I build my channel. I created my channel to entertain people around the world with my videos. I publish new videos every week so subscribe to never miss one!

This video has been made to express my own opinion, I welcome all comments for opinions to be expressed on all my video, or the topic that the video is based on.

My social media:

Twitter:
Instagram:
Google +:

Check out my other videos:

Video Intro:

Trailer Reactions:


Unboxing Videos:


Music Video Reactions:


Marvel Videos:


Netflix Videos:


My Filming equipment:

Canon EOS Rebel T6:


LimoStudio AGG1318 Light Panel:

Edited with: Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014

Thumbnail Graphics:

anitta,poo bear,will i see you,music video,reaction,anitta poo bear,anitta will i see you,poo bear will i see you,anitta poo bear will i see you,will i see you music video,anitta poo bear music video,anitta will i see you music video,poo bear will i see you music video,anitta poo bear will i see you reaction,will i see you music video reaction,anitta poo bear music video reaction,anitta will i see you music video reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments