Advertisement

Are you Bold & Bright OR Subtle & Sultry | Sensationnel Shear Muse Chana

Are you Bold & Bright OR Subtle & Sultry | Sensationnel Shear Muse Chana #wigmas #sensationnel #syntheticwigs
Sensationnel Shear Muse Chana is a synthetica you must get! The color palette for this wig will have you looking like you paid those custom color wig prices HOWEVER you only paid $35.

Purchase Links




Business inquires contact me at myia_robinson@yahoo.com
*if your company is not prepared to pay my review fee DO NOT contact me for free promotion to help make you money yet my fee is not in your budget. These reviews take time in terms of recording, editing, & promotion of the review on my end. A free Wig or product does not entice me nor does it help pay my bills or channel upkeep*

Follow me 👀
(shop my new & lightly worn wigs)





(shop some my favorite Amazon finds)

Naughty and Nice! || Poppin AF Color (Under $30!) || Sensationnel CHANA (2 Colors),Under $35 Short Wavy Bob Lace Front Wig 👀👀👀 | Sensationnel Shear Muse Nakida,

Post a Comment

0 Comments