Advertisement

Around the Homestead: Converting a 2 Ceiling Fan Setup to a Singular Centered Fan Setup!

Around the Homestead: Converting a 2 Ceiling Fan Setup to a Singular Centered Fan Setup! Hey Folks! This is something my ocd has been wanting me to do since the 1st day of only having a fan on the left side being a small Hampton Bay 4-Blade Hug Fan. And now, the original brand is back, and centered! Actually after doing the install I noticed its just slightly off center and its getting me really annoyed so I might change it in the future lol.

Links:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:

Be Sure to Give Your Opinion on COPPA!:

hampton bay gazebo ceiling fan,homedepot,home depot ceiling fan,outdoor ceiling fan,how to install a ceiling fan,ceiling fan,installation,dylan's hvac shop,garage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments