Advertisement

ASMR - Closely Brushing you | I hope you feel a Little Bit Better

ASMR - Closely Brushing you | I hope you feel a Little Bit Better Hey,
Get comfy, chill out with me. Today I am repeating Just a #littlebitbetter #closeup, #unintelligible, and usual distance whisper.
There are a few whisper rambles as I like to talk to you all.
I am brushing your face gently and creating some fabric sounds.

Sorry I repeated myself a little with telling my comfort story. I made this one a while before the cheek nuzzeling video.

Social Media & Channel Support
----------------------------------☆-----------------------------
Patreon 😜


Paypal 🤑


Twitter 🐤
 

Email 💌
 Jodiemarieasmr@gmail.com

Amazon Wish List 🎁


I'm on Instagram 📷
 @asmrandbeauty.


Nails by Ricky


Patreon Tiers
Tier 1 Tender Tingles - is $3 a month
Tier 2 soothing sounds $5
Tier 3 written whispers $10
Tier 4 Sleep Sweetly $15
Tier 5  Relaxation Remedy $50
Lots of love
 
--------------------------------♡------------------------------
I would just like to remind you ASMR is not an alternative to medication. It's a fun and enjoyable way to help you relax and get you feeling sleepy.

ASMR,close up,brushing,little bit better,Super tingly,tingles,gentle,comforting,whisper,inaudible whisper,fabric sounds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments