Advertisement

AWAY | BIGGER CARRY-ON | LUGGAGE | UNBOXING

AWAY | BIGGER CARRY-ON | LUGGAGE | UNBOXING Hello and welcome to a NEW video! I received this awesome new piece of luggage for my birthday (clear back in November) from the hubby and kiddos! I am FINALLY unboxing it so I thought why not show you guys what it looks like fresh out of the box?!?!
#away #unboxing #awayluggage #awaybiggercarryon

I know that when I was researching this luggage that I did a TON of YouTube video watching and research so I thought that it might be helpful to some of you!

I hope that you enjoy this video and you find it helpful if you are looking to invest in this piece of luggage from AWAY. Thanks as always for your support! XOXO ~ Felicia

Make sure to follow me on Instagram at: as I will be taking her on her first journey here in a couple of days! Plus... there is a ton of fun happening over on my IG as well!

Link to my piece of luggage:

Where my music is from: &

***This video is not sponsored in anyway and is not intended for children under the age of 13 years old***

Away,Away Luggage,Away Bigger Carry On,Luggage,Unboxing,New Luggage,Away Carry On,Carry On,Carry On Luggage,Travel Luggage,Travel,Hard Case Luggage,Luggage Options,Away Unboxing,Away Luggage Inboxing,Carry On Unboxing,Carry-on,Carry-On Luggage,Away Carry-On,Away Bigger Carry-On,

Post a Comment

0 Comments