Advertisement

CALORIE CRUSHER🔥AT-HOME HIIT WORKOUT (NO Equipment ) FOLLOW ALONG

CALORIE CRUSHER🔥AT-HOME HIIT WORKOUT (NO Equipment ) FOLLOW ALONG #athomeworkout #hiit #workoutwithme
Let me know what you think about this FREE Full Lenth HIIT Workout! Feel free to do this workout at home or at the gym. You can do this workout on its own or use it as cardio for your normal weights session.
I only do this workout a max of 2 times a week.
-
💓Follow me on Instagram:
-
Business Inquiries: mgmt@kristencalfee.com
-
-Belly Flops
-Lunge Switch
-Plank
-Rest
DO each bullet for 30 seconds x Repeat 4 times
|
Don’t do this if you have any healthy concerns whatsoever. Consult a physician before partaking in any exercise. I’m not a personal trainer, this is simply my workout.

how I lost weight,how to,fitness,weight loss,diet,holidays,bloat,abs,fat,flat stomach,exercise,hiit,at home,workout,10 minutes,easy,fast,sweat,calories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments