Advertisement

Cat Valentine being adorable for 5 minutes straight (read description)

Cat Valentine being adorable for 5 minutes straight (read description) I don't own anything in this video all the clips and effects belong to their respective owner/s

I know a lot of you guys wanted to watch andre's grandma, but I couldn't do it because another YouTuber already posted a video about the same thing before me so I couldn't.

check out his video I know you'll love it


his channel


And I didn't want to be accused of copying another YouTubers idea. Anyway I know a lot of you guys requested a video about cat so I did, and I hope you like it.😊

where I got the clips


her channel


have a great rest of your day

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

description)

Post a Comment

0 Comments