Advertisement

DE & HET words: LEARN and NEVER FORGET these categories ;) - Learn Dutch articles

DE & HET words: LEARN and NEVER FORGET these categories ;) - Learn Dutch articles Download all extra materials and take the quiz here:
------------
Hi Dutchies to be! Welcome to my channel and great that you're interested in my videos! My name is Kim Jautze and I have been a Dutch teacher for three years now.

This video is part of a series of short videos that address the subtle details between some words, expressions and grammar in Dutch.

Being a Dutch language teacher (NT2/Dutch as a second language) has taught me that learning Dutch can often be extremely difficult! And that you cannot learn everything from (boring) books, but that short visual explanations can be more helpful. That's why I make these videos. They’re not too long and hopefully also not that boring ;)

I work for myself, my language school is called Linguanl and it's based in Den Haag. I mainly teach private classes but also organise group conversation classes and every once in a while Meetups to bring students together. We go for drinks, to the cinema or have a game night.

I started my online language school Dutch Language Academy in August 2019, so here you can learn Dutch online. Whether it is to learn Dutch for fun, to fit into the Dutch culture or to prepare for your NT2 inburgering examen A2 or for your NT2- examen, I hope I can teach and help you here on my YouTube channel.

Do you want to get access to extra stories, podcasts, transcripts of the videos or even free access to the online classes? Then visit my Patreon website:

Thank you al lot!

dutch language,dutch grammar,learn dutch,NT2,dutch,dutch as a second language,nederlands,nederlands als tweede taal,sexy teacher,online dutch,cursus nederlands,nederlandse lessen,Kim Jautze,Dutch Language Academy,dutch teacher,dutch student,inburgeren examen A2,nt2 taallessen,examen A2,examen spreken A2,how to learn dutch,free lessons,grammar lessons,nederlands les,lidwoorden,lidwoorden nederlands,de en het woorden,dutch articles grammar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments