Advertisement

Dimension a House Plan 1.1

Dimension a House Plan  1.1 TurboCAD version-21ProPlatinum
A few Dimensions inserted on a House plan.

Running Snaps are active, "Show Magnetic Point" active.
Active Running Snaps are Vertex and Intersection. Vertex Snap is set to the highest Priority. In this Video, Vertex "In Snap Aperture Only" is set to not active (but I will sometimes set that to active, for particular purposes).

I invoke Nearest on Graphic Snap SEKE's to snap to the Construction Lines, for placing the Dimensions' dimension lines.

This has not been sped up; this is real time.
I'm content with the speed. But I don't do this every day anymore, so I am out of practice; I used to do it faster.

It's all accurate. AND the Dimensions are associative to the Walls.

House

Post a Comment

0 Comments