Advertisement

Dr. Dan Medical Examiner Breaks Down the Jeffrey Epstein Autopsy | Coroners in Cars Getting Coffins

Dr. Dan Medical Examiner Breaks Down the Jeffrey Epstein Autopsy | Coroners in Cars Getting Coffins The Jeffrey Epstein case! Suicide or MURDER? Hear my thoughts on this edition of Coroners in Cars Getting Coffins.

Let me know if you enjoyed this quick glimpse into some of the thinking behind ruling cases suicide or homicide, etc. Also, let me know what real life cases you might hearing a little bit about and I’ll see what I can rustle up.



***Disclaimer -- this content is for educational and entertainment only. Nothing within this channel is intended to be interpreted as medical advice. The content/cases described are based on general medical principles that I've learned about in my education and do not specifically reference cases I've personally experienced***

jeffrey epstein,medical examiner,hanging,suicide vs homicide,autopsy,ligature,conspiracy,michael baden,coroner,suicide,homicide,manner of death,epstein,

Post a Comment

0 Comments