Advertisement

Freak Daddy - Understand (How Bout No) [The DM Song] @topfreakdaddy on TikTok - The Making

Freak Daddy - Understand (How Bout No) [The DM Song] @topfreakdaddy on TikTok - The Making LISTEN NOW:

Song Writer/Performer/Production: Freak Daddy
Production: Saint Pressure
Vox Production Asst.:https: David Brubaker //www.instagram.com/homebru/

Makeup: Stephanie Fernandez
Photographer: Jess Williams

LYRICS:
This video is about a guy who sent me a DM

I'd be lying
If I said I didn't want it
But not from you
I've been trying
To find somebody to jump on it
But that's not you

I picked up my phone
Cuz I felt alone

He said, " Hi. Do you send nudes?"
"I wanna beat my **** to your fat ass."

I don't know him
I've never met him
I'm not gunna
Send him anything
Why do humans
Still do this?

I just don't understand

FREAK DADDY WORLD 2019 ©

Based in Nashville, TN

freak,daddy,freakdaddy,sami lane,music,musician,nashville,

Post a Comment

0 Comments