Advertisement

Hand Painted and Hand Printed Silk Scarves Collection | Paintings Exhibition | FarihasDesign

Hand Painted and Hand Printed Silk Scarves Collection | Paintings Exhibition | FarihasDesign I recently exhibited my collection of hand painted and hand printed silk scarves.
The response was just phenomenal. I am so thrilled to see the reactions of the visitors.
One client, who bought several scarves, has become a big fan of my work. Listen to what she has to say about my scarves.

For More information Visit:

Contact Us:
Email: info@farihasdesign.co.uk

farihasdesign,hand painted design,fariha textiles,hand printed design,scarf designs,scarves design,silk scarf designs,latest textile design,fabric design,paintings,embroidery,silk printed scarves,paintings exhibition,exhibition,fariha paintings,latest paintings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments