Advertisement

Healthy Wealthy Irresistible SuperCharged Subliminal

Healthy Wealthy Irresistible SuperCharged Subliminal you are healthy
i am wealthy
you are irresistible
i am healthy
you are wealthy
i am irresistible
i am successful
you are successful
i complete my goals successfully
you always complete your goals
everyone around me notices how successful i am
What is 7549 + 5397
my subconscious absorbs affirmations instantly
my subconscious is working now faster then ever before
i am glad i am healthy
you are very healthy
when I walk into the room everyone is amazed
people find me irresistible
people find me sexually attractive
people want to please me
people desire to be me
i have what it takes
i always succeed
you are a natural born leader
you are a magnet for money
money comes easily to you
you have a great relationship with money
money sticks to you
your so irresistible
i am definitely irresistible
i know what i like and i get it
my health is in perfect condition
you are very healthy

Subliminal

Post a Comment

0 Comments