Advertisement

How to write a song *revealing my secret BOP formula*

How to write a song *revealing my secret BOP formula* Today I'm revealing my secret bop formula...


Follow my Instagram @rorywebley
Follow my tiktok @rorywebleyofficial
Leave me a COMMENT down below letting me know what you guys thought of the video and give me some future video suggestions that you wanna see!

FAQ
Is there something secret coming next year?... Yep
Should we all start getting excited? Yeah...
has plankton ever tried to steal your secret bop formula? yes...
What's your star sign? Sagittarius
Am I cute? of course you are.

How I write my songs,secret bop formula,saddest bop u'v ever heard,friendly neighborhood poltergeist,rory webley,something super sweet,buried alive,im the boogeyman,I wrote a song,song writing,how to write a song,bop song,bop,music,pop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments