Advertisement

I BLEACHED MY HAIR cause of this picture of Jungkook *impulsive*

I BLEACHED MY HAIR cause of this picture of Jungkook *impulsive* Click to get 2 months of Skillshare for free!

jungkook luv… why have you lead me on this dangerous path?

» socials »
Instagram/Twitter/Facebook @edvasian

» patreon »


business inquiries only
edvasian@gmail.com

I impulsively bleached my hair because of this picture of Jungkook, I have mixed feelings about my hair now like I’m not sure if I want to bleach it again, colour it blue to just shave it all off… I’M ACTUALLY FINE THOUGH. seriously i’m just confused??? I thought a hair transformation was supposed to be fun lol. anyways I feel the same as when Jin recorded himself cutting off his bangs in the bathroom, bts is so crazy luv #edvasian #edvasiankpop

bleaching my hair,i bleached my hair,bleach hair,jungkook hair,jungkook blond,edvasian jungkook,edvasian,bleaching hair,bts hair,hair transformation,going blond,bradmondo,joana ceddia,james charles,antonio garza,kpop hairstyle,jimin,rm,suga,taehyung,jin,j-hope,impulsive dying my hair,dye hair blond,

Post a Comment

0 Comments