Advertisement

I MOVED TO NYC!?!?...sort of VLOG

I MOVED TO NYC!?!?...sort of VLOG What’s up #HydrationNation!!
click that SUBSCRIBE BUTTON‼️

Soooo my life is constantly changing.....
By this point I should just probably live out of a suitcase...!
Of course I’m still doing the yachting season all back in Florida and still traveling and everything but I just want to take the time and experience New York City for what it is and continue to fight for the ambition and drive I always have!
So awesome to be a part of a great crew already...OTFUWS wussss goood!!
Anyway enjoy my little video that I made a couple of months ago when I first moved and of course I will keep you updated with all my craziness!!!


My whole ambition of my life goal is to create, inspire & to be inspired!
If you have anymore ideas for videos let me know down the comments below!
I really hope you enjoy this video!
Also check on my social media❤️

thelifeofjohnaron/
Snapchat: Johnarontu
Johnaron.tv

johnaron,NYC,USA,Miami,LA,Travel,shanedawson,jefferystar,Holidays,Youtube,youtuber,AMAS,KyileJenner,FUNNY,COMEDY,EllenShow,GMA,festival,love,playlistlive,vidcon,creator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments