Advertisement

I think it's about time that I should stop. ❤

I think it's about time that I should stop. ❤ Hey! I think it's about time that I should stop. I know it'll be hard and painful too but then this pain which is bearing right now is also insufferable. I don't know what but there's something which is telling me to step aside for once and all. For months I've been dragging all these things which aren't even mine, for which I don't even have the right to cry. And it's not just me, I know I've made others cry too, people who care about my feelings have also been in tears only because of me and I don't know if I'll ever be able to repay them for this. I'm sorry but now it's about time and maybe I should leave. Not quickly and all of a sudden but slowly with time I'll have away from your life and from your heart where I've never even ever existed.
©

Hit the like button and share what you think about moving on in the comment section.

Don't forget to subscribe to Channel and Hit the bell icon.❤😇

#love #breakup #heartbreak #moveon #life #success,

Post a Comment

0 Comments