Advertisement

Jewellery sketch design ,petty cool collection by nisha jewellery designer

Jewellery sketch design ,petty cool collection by nisha jewellery designer Hi,

Video link here 👇👇👇👇
How to make a jewellery stone


my channel link



I created this online art jewellery designs on paper step by step.

Please like and share it as possible, if you really like the video then please subscribe it.

I love to draw the jewellery art of collection. It is a part of passion in my life.

When I started the jewellery Sketches or jewellery designs the time did not use to make any sense. And I just use the Make the design from ideas which use to come on my mind.

Jewellery Sketches or design is the best way to build up your carrier, the only thing is you need to give some time to it. You should be diligent to your work.

Lots of money as u can create according to your potential .


How to draw jewellery design, how to be jewellery designer, best jewellery design, art of jewellery, course of jewellery, jewell, Sketches of jewellery, best jewellery design in india, jewellery world, jewellery art, simple jewellery Sketches, beautiful jewellery design, love jewellery design..and so on.


You can contact me on.

nishajewellery1999@gmail.com


Facebook link:-




Instragram link:-




Twitter link here:-

Check out Nisha Jewellery Designer (@jewellery_nisha):

my tiktok account:



my YouTube videos link, must watch---

Wonderful piece of jewellery design.


identity of jewellery or different different jewellery with there names-


jewellery design/best nacklace design/fashion illustration -


Thank you


Jewellery design collection,Ornaments,Gold jewellery,Diamond jewellery,Sketch jewellery,Ring necklace design,

Post a Comment

0 Comments