Advertisement

LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND ON IMVU ❤️

LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND ON IMVU ❤️ LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND ON IMVU! ❤️

DREAM MERCH -

Add me on imvu - @kobe586

SUBSCRIBE ➡️

WANT TO A SHOUTOUT? Just subscribe, turn on notifications, and then let me know in the comments when you did it! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW ME! :

💎 TWITTER:
💎 INSTAGRAM:
💎 FACEBOOK:
💎 SNAPCHAT -lovie120343

My email - @kobebutler557@gmail.com

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm Kobe. I love sharing DIY’s for school, room, decor and home. I also love doing how-to, GRWM, make up, hauls and sometimes pranks! You can find morning, night, and school routines here too (summer, spring, winter, whenever!). I also love to create comedy sketches and skits because honestly I just want to make you all laugh and enjoy life!

xoxo, Kobe Butler

imvu,imvu series,imvu gameplay,imvu gameplay funny,imvu series in love,imvu boyfriend,imvu baddie,imvu episode,imvu hacks,imvu hacks 2019,imvu trolling,imvu pranks,imvu family,imvu gameplay mobile,imvu mobile,

Post a Comment

0 Comments