Advertisement

Manhattan snowfall & a tree lighting | vlogmas day 3

Manhattan snowfall & a tree lighting | vlogmas day 3 In today's episode of Vlogmas I travel home, document the city's first snowfall of the season, get work done & attend the Plaza Hotel's annual tree lighting ceremony!

My last episode of Vlogmas:

FOLLOW ME:
// Listen to my podcast -- "Thick & Thin" on your fave podcast app
// Find me on Twitter - @hellokaty
// Find me on Instagram -
// Find me on Snapchat - @hellokaty
// Find me on Tumblr - katybellotte.tumblr.com
// Read my blog: thekatyproject.com

/// BUSINESS INQUIRIES: katybellotte@mattermediagroup.com
or hellokatyxo.promo@gmail.com

/// VIDEOGRAPHY:
+ Older videos: Canon Rebel T3i & Canon EOS E50
+ Newer videos: Canon M50
+ iPhone 8+
+ Lens: Sigma 30mm f 1.4
+ Final Cut Pro X
+ Hand-lettering: Procreate for iPad Pro
+ Music: Premium Beat dot com

This video is not sponsored.

HelloKatyxo,hellokaty,katy,katie,belotte,bellote,katy bellotte,first snow,snow,new york,antique,candelabra,new york city,nyc,manhattan,moving,vlog,vlogger,blog,blogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments