Advertisement

MTG BETA BOOSTER PACK #2! | Favorite Pull Ever!

MTG BETA BOOSTER PACK #2! | Favorite Pull Ever! Here's my second Beta pack guys! I know my God packs that I opened are insane but this one is my favorite ever and I thought it was fitting for my Christmas video. I hope you got a kick out of it. I'm actually relieved that it's uploaded and my long streak of insane luck is at an end for now. I know that's a weird thing to say haha. I have many more old magic videos already filmed and this journey to pull all of the power 9 is far from over. So stay tuned and Merry Christmas!

beta,booster,mtg,magic,old,black,lotus,mox,moxen,ruby,sapphire,emerald,pearl,jet,ancestral,recall,time,walk,twister,shivan,dragon,Power,nine,quest,power 9,the,gathering,card,came,tag,ccg,rare,valuable,finance,finances,money,bank,starter,boosters,starters,alpha,unlimited,open,opening,pokemon,charizard,base,set,holy,grail,funny,haha,hilarious,best,ever,comic,comics,collectible,value,

Post a Comment

0 Comments