Advertisement

My FIRST PROFESSIONAL Blowout & Trim in YEARS! | Come To The Salon w| Me!

My FIRST PROFESSIONAL Blowout & Trim in YEARS! | Come To The Salon w| Me! I’m protective over my hair. I’ve allowed someone to trim the bottom layer but my whole head hasn’t been treated professionally in at least two years. It’s time!

Connect W/ Me: @iammissfaye on all platforms

Music Credit: HookSounds.com

For Business Inquiries: fayeinthecityonline@gmail.com

blow out,trim,natural hair,curly hair,type 4,blow out on type 4 hair,silk press on type 4 hair,moknowshair,mo knows hair,roller wrap,roller set,roller brush,the mane choice,mielle organics,curls,sephora,ulta,brad mundo,target,walmart,cardi b,nicole tv,wetline,happycurlhappygirl,finally amber,texlax,texturizer,texlax before and after,

Post a Comment

0 Comments