Advertisement

[Pixel Talk] the key to happiness that fits into many locks

[Pixel Talk] the key to happiness that fits into many locks What would make me happy? Food. But what makes my sweet puppy Yume happy is, if you could subscribe, like & comment! Or follow me on my social media and we can talk more about everything :D

Twitter: phinamin
Cosplay Instagram: phin.amin
OOC Instagram: pixel.crown

--

DISCLAIMER: These are all my personal thoughts and they aren't coherent or 'right', they especially aren't well-rounded or finished. I find myself always having new thoughts and opinions when it comes to the topic of 'happiness' or the opposite of it. So this is just a little educational talk & commentary~

I do love talking about the concept of happiness, love and other topics that often get so many different responses from many different people because in the end, they are universal 'goals' (I want to be happy, I want to find love or I want to be successful etc) but they are defined differently for each individual. And often times the definition of 'happiness' is somewhat conditional and shifts, for me I've noticed, from day to day depending on what is making me 'unhappy'. Then, however, we should differ between 'long term' and 'short term' and -- I'm going on a ramble. I AM SORRY! I just love just ... talking about this haha.
ANYWAYS.

Please leave your thoughts in the comments below. Share this video if you think someone needs a little help with happiness & lets talk about what makes us smile! :D

Of course there are different ways to approach this. Nowadays, even though I said it differently in the video, I also do believe that we grow as people when faced with opinions that aren't like our own. But, you know. That's that.

As always, stay safe, stay happy & stay you! I love you all so much and I'll see you in the next video :*

BTW:

The book I am referencing is: The Art of Living by Epictetus (the link is linked to the german amazon! But you can find it anywhere :)

locks

Post a Comment

0 Comments