Advertisement

Protect Venezuelans At All Costs

Protect Venezuelans At All Costs Please Donate to this Wonderful Cause:
It WILL make a difference!


A Huge Shout out to Kemp Q! His Video Inspired me to Donate to this charity and bring further awareness to what is actually going in Venezuela. I know that I have slapped many gold farmers on OSRS. But Today things have changed. I'm not saying I support gold farming on OSRS, but I do support helping the poor! At the end of the day I don’t care who you kill In the wilderness! But what’s going on in Venezuela is actually real and if I can help in anyway then I’m going too!




Follow me on:
➥Twitter:
➥Instagram: @ 25_buttholes



Play Runescape now, a free to play (F2P) online MMORPG:

Play Oldschool Runescape now, a free to play (F2P) online MMORPG:


#OldschoolRunescape #OSRS #OldschoolRS

osrs,protect venezuelans at all costs,venezuelan gold farmers,oldschool runescape,osrs venezuela,osrs gold farmers,25 buttholes,black chin hunters,killing gold farmers,Venezuela food crisis,help venezuela,runescape,2019,venezuelans 2019,osrs venezuelan crisis,IRC,osrs glitches,rendi,9 combat firecape,sir pugger,kempq,runescape venezuelans,gold farmers,oldschoolrs,mmorpg,gaming,pvp,pking,protecting venezuelans,osrs protecting,pk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments