Advertisement

SIMPLEX Metal Detector | DON'T DO THIS on your FIRST time out! | PlugMaster Ford

SIMPLEX Metal Detector | DON'T DO THIS on your FIRST time out! | PlugMaster Ford SIMPLEX Metal Detector | DON'T DO THIS on your FIRST time out! | PlugMaster Ford

I received my Nokta Makro Simplex on Tuesday and took it out on Thursday (this hunt). Thoroughly impressed with the machine and you will see why, but I intentionally did something that I would not recommend you do.......
I sure hope you enjoy the video and hit the LIKE button & consider SUBSCRIBING so you don't miss a future episode!

Need help deciding on a new detector or just want to save some money on your next purchase? Let me help!! I have gotten set up with various dealers and can get you special deals. Just email me at PlugMasterFord@Gmail.com

Looking for PlugMaster Ford T-Shirts & Hoodies? Click this link:

metal detecting,plugmaster ford,silver,relics,finds,found,rare,key date,buried treasure,gold,coin,old coins,youtube,detector,discovered,discovery,funny,outdoors,hiking,nature,door knocking,permissions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments