Advertisement

'Suffer the curse that will come upon you, Crystal Lycan' || Chapter #5 Open our hearts

'Suffer the curse that will come upon you, Crystal Lycan' || Chapter #5 Open our hearts _–_–_–_–Finding Data–_– _–_–_– _–_–_–_ _–_–_– _–_–_– _–_–_– _–_–_– _–_–_–_–_ _–_–_– _–_–_– _–_–_– _–_–_– _–_–_–_–_
_–_–_–Complete Data _–_–_– _–_–_–_–_–

Characters qwq:
Angela
Crystal
Albert

Story: (Angela's POV) -The attack-

"Srsly, Albert?" I said, my right eye bleeding. Good thing I blocked it in time before he has a direct hit to Crystal. "You almost killed a kid, Albert" I growled, he doesn't talk. "Dad.." Crystal whispers. "I'm fine kiddo, this isn't that bad" I chuckled softly.

"Angela Rook Emily Lycan" Albert said, reading his notebook that just appeared. "Suffering Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar at the same time." He said, I raise an eyebrow at him 'is he literally reading my medical file?' I thought.

"Very brutal, Emily" He paused then look at Crystal for a second "Crystal Cryst Lycan, a rare off spring from the two overpowered pack " He continued, I felt a shiver crept up my spine. He's eyes shined a Violet shade. " Suffer the curse that will come upon you, Crystal Lycan" He said. As light blurred my vision.

"C-crap!" I tried moving my body. I whined in pain, my blood spreading from the green grass. The last thing I heard was a thud as my eyes gave out.


PS.
This is actually the shorter version of the chapter, since the original is like 60000 words. And for those who are wondering what curse, well Crystal was put in a coma (Those who are thinking this is a sleeping beauty stuff, f you people) no one knows how long, or what's the cure.

=====Questions from irl friends=====

If you can rate your creativity, then what's the rate?
-Infinity, since I have a very creative mind-

Real religion?
-Catholic, even if I'm a demon-

Favorite thing to do?
-Watch he- jk. Writing, listening to music and Drawing-

Daily thing to do?
-spend time with my gf-

Inspiration on your style?
-The FBG but mostly Karis actually-

Inspiration of the characters' stories?
-hmm...there's a lot, but I'll keep them a secret only I know that-

=======Data Stored=========

hearts

Post a Comment

0 Comments