Advertisement

The Crystal Council - An unboxing πŸ“¦ of an order I got from them 😁

The Crystal Council - An unboxing πŸ“¦ of an order I got from them 😁 Today I am unboxing πŸ“¦ an order I got from "The Crystal Council" πŸ’Ž They had a big sale πŸ’° and I could not refuse. Come check out what I got.

The Crystal Council Web site is:


What I brought:

✔️ Tumbled Selenite $3.00 each.


✔️ Dolomite Dog - Animal Sanctuary Charity $5.00


✔️ Kambaba Jasper Sphere - Large. $37.50
No link, I think they should out.

** The Crystal Council Is not a sponsor, I paid for this product out of my own pocket. **

About me:
I am a disabled, chubby, gay man who used to do some acting. Now giving unsolicited but awesome opinions with Movie/TV reviews and other fun stuff like un-boxings and product critiques.

Places to fallow me are:
Twitter @WhosYourChubby
Instagram @WhosYourChubby and @KristopherChubbyKorner
StarDust @WhosYourChubby2
Link to StarDust Free App:


Package/Cards/Fan Mail/Unboxing's:
Kristopher Michaels
P.O.Box 2496
Fair Oaks, CA. 95628

*Note: There is no guaranty I will do an unboxing of your product. All unboxing's will be done at my discretion!

Business matters and/or Subscriber's you can email me at:
WhosYourChubby@gmail.com

Video editing by Kristopher Michaels

#TheCrystalCouncil #CrystalCouncil #Crystals #TheCouncilHasChosen #TheCouncilHasChoson #SpiritualBox #Spiritual #KristopherMichaels #KristophersKorner #WhosYourChubby #Unboxing #UnboxingVideo #Mystical #Witch #Pagan #Wiccan #Wicca #UnBoxing #Reviews #Chubby #Gay #StormBrowne #GayChubbyMan #ChubbyMan #ChubbyBear #StarDustApp #StarDust #MonthlySubscritionBox #SubscriptionBoxes #ChubbyChasers #Stones

Gay,Chubby,Movies,TV,Reviews,Actor,Pagan,Witch,Mystical,Unboxing,WhosYourChubby,Wiccan,Wicca,StarDustApp,StarDust,Disabled,Storm Browne,Kristopher Michaels,Who's Your Chubby,StarDust App,Chubby Man,Chubby Chasers,Super Chubby,Movie Reviews,TV Reviews,Spiritual Box,Spiritual,Subscription Boxes,Monthly Subscription Box,The Crystal Council,Crystal Council,The Council Has Chosen,Crystals,Stones,

Post a Comment

0 Comments