Advertisement

This that and Chat plus #CarveDecember2019

This that and Chat plus #CarveDecember2019 Hi I have a few things to show you and then will be working on a few little things I need to finish. At 1 pm CT Lisa from Lisa my Eclectic Life will be popping in so we can start carving our stamps for #CarveDecember2019

My new Boutique Group where you can find mixed media supplies:

I have started a new Facebook group that you can find here:

If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and please subscribe to my channel if you wish to see more videos like this one. Also if you would like me to make some other video please leave a comment.

If you would like to see more of what I do you can find more information on:
My Facebook Page:
My website:
My blog:

If you wish to contact me please email me at
tanyamcguire2@gmail.com

This video is not meant for children.

#CarveDecember2019

Post a Comment

0 Comments