Advertisement

Wasn't expecting this level of heat! | NF - Paid My Dues REACTION

Wasn't expecting this level of heat! | NF - Paid My Dues REACTION Wasn't expecting this level of heat! | NF - Paid My Dues REACTION

By far the best NF song I've heard from him. Reminds me of young Eminem going at it with the critics and the mainstream media. NF is getting better with time and I cant wait to see how much more his craft advances.

*******************************************************************

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing

*******************************************************************

Original Video:

*********************************************************

Subscribe to our channel if you dig our cringe 👍



********************************************

Last video: I Cant Take This Anymore!! | Fat Joe, Dre - Lord Above Feat. Eminem & Mary J. Blige REACTION


************************************

Follow us PLEASE!! No? Ok then...



Instagram -





Twitter -





Facebook -
















































If you made it this far down... you're my bestfriend!




Family Friendly

nf,nf reaction,nfrealmusic,real music,nf paid my dues,nf paid my dues reaction,nf paid my dues lyrics,paid my dues reaction,paid my dues nf reaction,paid my dues nf,eminem,hip hop,rap,music,rap music,paid my dues,aleea's precious life,buckethead nation,couples react,crypt,dnb nation,dwayne n jazz,family friendly,flightreacts,imdontai,intheclutch ent,jayblac,kingktf,lawtwinz,no life shaq,pontiacmadeddg,reaction time,scriptwork,scru reactions,ugly couple,

Post a Comment

0 Comments