Advertisement

WHY did THEY do J. COLE's FREEFORM LOCS like THAT???

WHY did THEY do J. COLE's FREEFORM LOCS like THAT??? In this video, I give an overview of who J.Cole is, discuss his hair journey, and discuss my opinion on other people's views. It's my hope that after people look at this video, whether they are loc'd or not, are more understanding and open-minded towards freeform locs. If you're interested in any of my other loc videos, check out these playlists:

Loc Commentary

Me and My Locs

Locs so Fresh and so Clean, Clean



Check out MY WEBSITE:
on my mental health/wellness website: www.taniamooninc.com

Social Medias
Go to my mental health/wellness website: www.taniamooninc.com

My IGs
Creative page: @Nia_The_Creator
Fitness: @Niathlete
Personal: @Niatural

You...yes YOU reading this lol. ☺️. I hope you enjoy this video. Watch ‘til the end, “like”, share...and SUBSCRIBE!

My IGs
Creative page: @Nia_The_Creator
Fitness: @Niathlete
Personal: @Niatural

You...yes YOU reading this lol. ☺️. I hope you enjoy this video. Watch ‘til the end, “like”, share...and SUBSCRIBE!

j. cole,jermaine cole,cole world,j. cole's locs,freeform,freeform locs,congo locs,2 headed dragons,thick locs,thin locs,semi freeform,semi freeform locs,locs,interlocking locs,clean locs,shampoo locs,moisturize locs,loc lint,dirty locs,how to clean locs,retwisting locs,2 strand twist locs,how to grow locs,men with locs,men loc styles,keisha charmaine,desiree marie,dreads,natty dread,

Post a Comment

0 Comments