Advertisement

Why I Don’t Use Linux At Work (as a Government Cyber Security SOC Team Lead)

Why I Don’t Use Linux At Work (as a Government Cyber Security SOC Team Lead) In this video I explain why I don't use Linux very much at work as a government security operations centre team lead.


Got a question? Drop it in the comments below!
Hit subscribe to stay up to date with the latest news in CyberSecurity



MUSIC:

~~~~~~


SIGN UP ON TryHackMe!

~~~~~~


BUY MY MERCH!
Shirts -
~~~~~~


LETS GET SOCIAL:
My Website -
My Twitter -
Discord Channel:

cyber security,cyber security day in the life,dc cybersec,cyber security engineer,network engineer day in the life,linux,arch,gentoo,windows,windows 10,what os is best for cyber security,cyber,security,government,SOE,standard operating environment,explained,

Post a Comment

0 Comments