Advertisement

✅ Woman, 24, who is often mistaken as her husband's daughter said it was love at first sight

✅  Woman, 24, who is often mistaken as her husband's daughter said it was love at first sight 💖 Please Visit:
💖 Please Subscribe:
✍ A couple with a 24-year age gap, who fell in love after meeting at the traffic lights in their hometown, have shrugged off the backlash over their age difference. Virginia Thomas, 35, first met Rick, 59, who she never imagined to fall head over heels for, when they ended up racing each other at traffic lights in their hometown of Colorado.Rick pulled over to ask the car enthusiast for her number and they have been inseparable ever since, eloping just six months later to Hawaii, in November 2018.The newlyweds have been on the receiving end of backlash due to their 24-year age gap and strangers often mistake Virginia and her son Tyler, 17, to be his children.        'I am a car enthusiast so when I saw Rick's electric blue Dodge Viper coming up behind me, I just had to take a video,' Virginia said.  She continued: 'I just downshifted, smiled and started a game of cat and mouse.'All I could see was his huge smile, I didn't see age - just a perfect smile.'He sped off again and I followed ...
💖 #dailymail, #femail

dailymail,femail,

Post a Comment

0 Comments