Advertisement

World of Warplanes - Thankful and Relaxed | A-26B

World of Warplanes - Thankful and Relaxed | A-26B Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you're enjoying today, whether it's a holiday or not. Since today should be a relaxing day, I give you some relaxing bomber game play. Enjoy :)

-----

Hop into my Discord channel:


Donations are appreciated, talking my wife into letting me game more isn't easy! Go here


Watch me live on Twitch: at 2100 (0900PM) EST Saturdays & at 1900 (0700PM) EST Wednesdays


Do you even Facebook?


Feel free to email me at PostalMonkeyGaming@gmail.com with any gameplay you may have or additional suggestions/comments!


I use Streamlabs OBS, check that out too!


Rock Intro 3 by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

World of Warplanes,American,Tier VI,Bomber,Premium,Thankful,

Post a Comment

0 Comments