Advertisement

You don't belong here. I know you are capable of much more!

You don't belong here. I know you are capable of much more! You don't belong here. I know you are capable of much more! This video shares a story of events that occured and absolutely changed the trajectory of my life and my hope is this video will do exactly that for you, as well. Your comfort zone is unique to you, as mine is to me, and it is also keeping you and me exactly where we are in our lives. My hope is this pushes you out of your comfort zone into your greatness in this upcoming year and decade. Go watch the video of me, Tom Beal, on stage in that Borat mankini, THEN watch the one of me speaking in front of 1,800 people in the Netherlands about how that came to be a reality. Be sure to have a pen and paper handy to take notes and let me know what your biggest aha moment from those videos was. Make Today Great! Tom Beal

more!

Post a Comment

0 Comments