Advertisement

Brian May & Roger Taylor 1989 TVAM Interview Promoting I Want It All & Tour That Never Happened 😥

Brian May & Roger Taylor 1989 TVAM Interview Promoting I Want It All & Tour That Never Happened 😥 Brian May & Roger Taylor 1989 TVAM Interview Promoting I Want It All & Tour That Never Happened

Interesting is retrospect as Brian May and Roger Taylor (who turned up late) promote their 32nd single I Want It All.

It’s quite sad to see them talk about wanting to tour as we now know that Freddie Mercury was ill. But at the time everyone was expecting another Queen tour.

I’ve edited the out 2 showings of the I Want It All video for copyright purposes as well as some waffle about Rogers recent holiday and Brian talking about bone marrow charity as they waited for Roger who was stuck in traffic.

I also edited out some what can only be described as confusing and eccentric banter from writer and broadcaster Charles Brandreth

Happened

Post a Comment

0 Comments