Advertisement

Captain Picard Day: Picard a Character Breakdown

Captain Picard Day: Picard a Character Breakdown Leave a like, comment and maybe even a sub :)
Also If you have any requests for future videos let me know :)

Thanks a lot to: for making the thumbnail

CHECK THE OTHER VIDEOS OF THIS SERIES:

For Livestreams check me out on


Wanna help me with the show?: scifiseriesofficial@gmail.com

Interested in supporting the channel and get some cool rewards?


Link to my Discord Server:

One time Donation for those who don´t like Patreon:
paypal.me/GermanTrekkie


Visit this page for some awesome Trek news:

Also I´am on Twitter if you want to contact me or just want to see some other stuff:


Here are some of my sources for Lore videos:



Here is my Steam name for those who want to play games with me: GermanTrekkie

Star Trek,Voyager,DS9,TNG,TAS,ENT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments