Advertisement

Chick Visits Abuseland And For What? Well, You Can Imagine - Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Ps4

Chick Visits Abuseland And For What? Well, You Can Imagine - Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Ps4 So, Chick said to me that he would like to visit Papu's Pyramid. I said it was a BAD IDEA, but insisted. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Oh, Chick, what can I do with you?

Well, This video showcases how much I suck in this track 😆 Are You Ready? Enjoy 🏆

The Kart Set I'm Using In This Video Will Require You To Have:
• Pigeon Chick
• Team Bandicoot Kart (Dual Stripes Decal)
• Pastel PaintJob
• Electron Roadster Wheels
• No Sticker Needed

Did you like it? Comment, like, subscribe and share If you want ❤️ I'm loving to do this videos, it's pure fun ☺️ More Videos Coming Soon.

🐦 Twitter: @VTinaw94
🎮 PSN: Val_tinaW94

Nitro-Fueled

Post a Comment

0 Comments