Advertisement

Customize your PS4 Controller with Hydro Dipping 🎮

Customize your PS4 Controller with Hydro Dipping 🎮 Hey its your boy and in this video I show you how I Hydro dip my PS4 Dualshock 4 . It is a very simple way to do the hydro dipping project at home with spray paints mentioned and linked below . You can use this method of home hydro dipping for your projects . If you love DIYS do share this video with your friends !! Give your gaming console second life!
If you like this video don't Forget to subscribe :)

Telegram Channel :

Sony PS4 Pro 1TB Console


Sony PS4 Dualshock Controller


Bosny Acrylic Aerosol Spray Paint


Camel Camlin Kokuyo Artist Gesso White 500Ml


my email id deepraj.vedpathak@gmail.com

BEST BUY LINKS FOR THINGS I USE

MY NEW VLOG CAM
CANON Power Shot G7X Mark II Digital 20.1-Megapixel (Black),Camera with 16GB card + Case cover

Tripod I use manfrotto pixi mini
Bosny Acrylic Aerosol Spray Paint (400 ml, Primer Grey)

Apple iPhone 11 Pro (64GB) - Space Grey


Thumbnail by @parvparmar_

my email is deepraj.vedpathak@gmail.com

music credits

. Different Heaven - Nekozilla [NCS Release]


my INSTAGRAM is @deeprajdeeplife

my fb page link is

#deeplife #ps4 #hydrodipping #hydrodip #trending

deeplife,deep life,ps4,hydro dipping,DIY,hydro dip,custom,play station,Dualshock 4,PS4 Pro,spray paint,project,school,marko,vexx,zhc,mrbeast,hydrographic film,customize,Gaming Controller,PlayStation 5,

Post a Comment

0 Comments