Advertisement

Dragon Dance - How To Attach the Dragon Mouth | Tutorial - Lion Dance

Dragon Dance -  How To Attach the Dragon Mouth | Tutorial - Lion Dance First time I had a dragon mouth fall out - decided to film how I fixed it - not really a tutorial - but it was how I fixed it - I show you all how to paper and how to make the glue paste for the paper - explain my thought process on my game plan - enjoy please! This same process on how to paper can be used to fix cracks or paper lions due to damage from lion dance. This is really good information on how I fix lion heads as well, I use the same thought process doing repairs for lion dance related projects!




Follow me on IG for live updates!


Equipment used:
DJI Osmo Pocket
Windows Movie Maker

#liondance #dragondance #tutorial

Song: Kenrick Tsang - Eternal Beauty
Facebook:
Instagram:
SoundCloud:

lion dance,dragon dance,how to repair lion dance,lion dance restoration,lion dance repair,tutorial on lion dance,video log,vlog,wawawho18,lion dance tutorial,Dragon Dance tutorial,how to re,

Post a Comment

0 Comments