Advertisement

Explaining Weight Loss Goal Achievement Using Bowling Scoring System!!

Explaining Weight Loss Goal Achievement Using Bowling Scoring System!! Explaining Weight Loss Goal Achievement Using Bowling Scoring System!!
Hey everyone thanks for clicking to watch this non-challenge video!! After getting home from my trip to Italy with my sister Shelley, where I won 3 delicious food challenges, my official 12-week complete break from food challenges began. This break is being referred to as "Sexification 2020" since I am working on losing most of the weight I gained in 2019, and day #1 was Monday, January 13, 2020. Every Friday during this break, Arthur and I will be posting videos where I update you all on my progress, and also explain a specific aspect of everything I am doing to achieve my weight loss goals throughout this fun process.

What is a sexification??

In this video #1, I introduce myself, something I haven't done in a while, and include my current food challenge and nutrition & fitness credentials. I then explain the 3 BIG major reasons why I am all but guaranteed to be successful during this Sexification 2020 period. Reason #3 is what I've included in the title for this video, and it's definitely the part you want to watch, if you don't watch any other parts of the video. I explain weight loss goal achievement using bowling's scoring system. I started tracking myself using bowling's scoring system back in 2012 when I successfully lost 51 pounds in just 10 short weeks. Expanding upon this concept is why I retired from the construction industry back in 2013. It's why I still do food challenges today, and it's why I'm leaping over all the hurdles required to become a registered dietitian. I tried to explain everything as simply as I could. If you need some help understanding how bowling's scoring system works, please watch this instructional video which has great reviews:


This video was filmed on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 (1/21/2020).

FC SHIRTS, HATS, & BEARS VIA OUR NEW AMAZON STORE:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & EMAIL UPDATES:
CHECK OUT & SUPPORT MY NEW PATREON PAGE:

Check out our FoodChallenges.com YouTube Channel and How To Videos:

FOLLOW & SUPPORT ME AS I DOMINATE FOOD CHALLENGES ACROSS THE GLOBE:
PATREON:
T-SHIRTS:
WEBSITE:
NEWSLETTER:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:

Enjoy the video? Please Like + Share + Subscribe!!

FOOD CHALLENGE STRATEGIES & LOCATE AN EATING CHALLENGE NEAR YOU:


WATCH VIDEOS FROM MY "4TH QUARTER 2019" TOUR:
Grilled Cheese Record:
Fia Rua Big Game Burger:
Surf N Turf Challenge:
Big Moon 6-Patty Burger:
Korean Pork Donkotsu:
Giant Korean Ramen:
Pho and Spring Rolls:
Big Juicy Lucy Burger:
Banh Bao Challenge:
Taiwanese Hot Pot:
95oz Taiwanese Steak:
Big 3kg Pork Donburi:
5lb Mega Curry Rice:

For Business Inquiries Only:
Atlas [at] RandySantel.com

Video Edited by Arthur Davis of EyeScope Films:
YouTube:
Facebook:

Music Credits: YouTube Audio Library
Cockroach on Toast - Rachel K Collier
Wasp Kill - Rachel K Collier
Slug Love 87 - Rachel K Collier

Drone Footage Credit:
Drone Video of Downtown Springfield Missouri


THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING & ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!

weight loss tips,explaining weight loss,weight loss goals,weight loss goal achievement,how to lose weight,randy santel weight loss,bowling scoring system,using bowling scoring,randy santel sexification,sexification 2020 randy santel,goal achievement system,goal achievement explained,12 week transformation,weight loss explained,power of consistency,weight loss consistency,power of momentum,how to achieve any goal,weight loss simplified,how to achieve goals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments