Advertisement

HOW I MAKE AND PRODUCE MY SONGS WITH ARTISTS (EJX Version)

HOW I MAKE AND PRODUCE MY SONGS WITH ARTISTS (EJX Version) What's up everyone it's EJX. This video is more about how I produce my songs, why I like using certain instruments and how I record vocals with my artists. This video will give you an idea of how to make a song and then after this, you can figure out your own creative way!!! If you haven't listened to my singles, the links will be down below and to my artist profiles on multiple music platforms. Also the links to my social media will also be provided!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, LEAVE LIKES, COMMENT AND TURN ON THE POST NOTIFICATIONS FOR GREAT MUSICAL CONTENT IN THE FUTURE.!

Songs:
Vibe-
No More Time-
Holding On-

Social Media:
Instagram:

Snapchat:

Facebook:

Music Platforms:
Spotify:

iTunes:

Amazon Music:

iHeartRadio:

Soundcloud:

Deezer:

Play Music:

Pandora:

Tidal:

how to make a song,EJX,EJXtraordinaire Music,Music Producer,Music Engineering,No More Time,Vibe,Holding On,Keyboard,making songs,Nate,kamiyah,KiKi,Ebony D,Pop Music,R&B Music,Hip Hop Music,mixing and mastering in fl studio 20,fl studio,teen producer,beats,instrumental,beat,newmusic,new artist,how to write a song,how to compose a song,how to mix and master a song,how to produce a song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments