Advertisement

How to Not Get Offended By Anything - Becoming The True Self

How to Not Get Offended By Anything - Becoming The True Self On my path, I have learned how to become aware of how getting offended works. Through meditation, my thoughts are now supervised.

Subscribe and like the video!

In this video, we cover 4 levels of awarenesses of getting offended. Also, using this awareness scale you can determine where you stand and how much of each you rest in.

Video Summary:

How to not get offended by anything. My offense scale.

The scale
-Get offended and lose it

-Get offended and respond whether it’s being petty respond emotionally hurt whether get mad or get sad

-Get offended and don’t respond. There’s no need to retaliate. But you are aware that it was offensive to you.

-Don’t get offended. It bounces off of you. You can see how it could be offensive to others but you don’t see it that way. You see it as just something happening like all things.

My scale percentage based on self analysis

There are even more levels of awarenesses past this but for the relevance of 2020 we’ll stop here.


My Offended Stats based on self analysis
20% Get Offended and React
30% Get Offended and Don't React or retaliate
50% Don't Get Offended
What's yours? Comment below!

My 5-MEO-DMT Experience


My Understanding of the Toad Medicine


Short film about selfishness - Directed by me


Camera Gear Used
Camera
Lens

Blog Post "The Human Awareness"

5 meo dmd,toad medicine,toad ceremony,get offended,offensive,self help,how to,lifestyle,self realization,self actualization,true self,life tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments