Advertisement

I am a Certified MASOCHIST!! | Outlast: Whistleblower | Part 1

I am a Certified MASOCHIST!! | Outlast: Whistleblower | Part 1 Hey everyone! The FC Masochist is back in the house with the newest series on this channel. Happy new year and new decade, by the way!


I have thrown some hype at this game and I am SUPER excited to finally be posting this series. I planned to do it last October but so many things got in the way and I ended off putting it off. This first episode is relatively short but I plan to do at least 20 minutes per episode moving forward :D



I love you all and I can't wait to continue this on :)


#Scary #Outlast #Whistleblower



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter:
Mixer:
Twitch:
Discord:
Patreon:

Scary,Insane,Outlast,Outlast: Whistleblower,Spooky,Murder,Scared,Spooked,Game,Gamer,Playthrough,Walkthrough,Horror,Horror Game,New Decade,2020,New Year,Stream,Streamer,Mixer Streamer,Mixer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments