Advertisement

I Bought These Twisted Items On Release Day... Did I Mess Up? Flipping 1gp to Twisted Bow #29 [OSRS]

I Bought These Twisted Items On Release Day... Did I Mess Up? Flipping 1gp to Twisted Bow #29 [OSRS] Hey guys, and welcome back to another episode of my 1gp to twisted bow flipping series. Today I going to be showing you flips from a very interesting week. I decided to invest in some of the new twisted league rewards.

I bought them on the release day, but the real question is was that to early? The prices of these items have been changing wildly, and by he hour. This has made for a fairly stressful week, but I think in the end we will come out on top.

Series Playlist:


The goal of this flipping series is to acquire a twisted bow in 1 year. The only way I can obtain money is though flipping. If at the end of one year (may 16th, 2020) I haven't acquired a twisted bow, I will be giving it all away. On top of that I will be finding the spiciest pepper and eating it for you guys on livestream.

Thanks for watching!

Flipping Discord


Grand Exchange Tracker


Support me on Patreon


Clan Chat:
"FlippingOSRS"

Twitter:

osrs,old school runescape,oldschool runescape,flipping osrs,osrs flipping,1gp to twisted bow osrs,1gp to twisted bow flipping,flipping to twisted bow osrs,1gp to twisted bow from flipping,twisted bow from 1gp,1gp to twisted bow runescape,flipping 1gp to twisted bow #29,twisted items osrs,flipping new items osrs,flipping oldschool runescape,how to flip osrs,twiste bow flipping series,flipping 1gp to twisted bow osrs,runescape,flipping runescape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments