Advertisement

I Can't Go On (Rosalie) - Antoine 'Fats' Domino

I Can't Go On (Rosalie) - Antoine 'Fats' Domino Antoine "Fats" Domino – They Call Me The Fat Man: The Legendary Imperial Recordings Disc 2
Audio Release Date: October 22, 1991
If you can't quite finance the Bear Family box, this four-disc compilation is the next best thing; an even 100 of the best Imperial sides, including a great many from 1958 on that turn up in crystal-clear stereo (as they also do on the Bear Family package). All the hits are aboard, along with a nice cross section of the important non-hits. The saxes (usually including Herb Hardesty and sometimes Lee Allen) roar with typical Crescent City power, Fats rolls the ivories, and magic happens -- over and over again!
DISC 2: 1955-1957:
1. I Can't Go On (Rosalie)
2. I'm In Love Again
3. Bo Weevil
4. Don't Blame It On Me
5. If You Need Me
6. So Long
7. My Blue Heaven
8. Ida Jane
9. When My Dreamboat Comes Home
10. What's The Reason (I'm Not Pleasing You?)
11. Set Me Free (The Twist Set Me Free)
12. Blueberry Hill
13. Honey Chile
14. I'm Walkin'
15. What Will I Tell My Heart?
16. My Happiness
17. Don't Deceive Me
18. The Rooster Song
19. Telling Lies
20. It's You I Love
21. Valley Of Tears
22. Wait And See
23. Sailor Boy
24. The Big Beat
25. Little Mary
DISCLAIMER:
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism,comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship,and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Fats Domino,Antoine,They Call Me The Fat Man,The Legendary Imperial Recordings Disc 2,r&b,soul music,live music,rhythm and blues,blues,jazz,Soul,Funky,Groove,Blues,Jazz,Disco,Easy Listening,Smooth Jazz,soul,groovy music,easy listening,smooth jazz,Soul Blues,R&B,Doo Wop,I Can't Go On (Rosalie),I Can't Go On Rosalie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments